This is a great concept and very much needed in Indian context. If it's restricted only for online...it will meet its fate in sometime. The concept has to be backed by an off-line model also. A large network of community has to be built for its success and that might take time. Anyone getting into this will need to have deep pockets to keep the concept afloat. Revenue model for all the stakeholders involved have to be a win win concept (difficult to achieve but can thought through)
– Maneesh Chopra - Sr. Consultant - Solutions & Transformation (Shipping & Logistics) at WNS Global Services
This was long awaited in Indian market some enterprise had been working on it but stopped midway. This is a very useful tool for people of logistic industry. Many a problem and freight pricing can also be planned. Good, looking forward to know more about your product.
– DM Logistics, BOCIL
very useful information for us and our related industries...
Manager - EXIM, LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
really very good idea of real time information...
- Logistics Officer, Pepsico Beverages Company
- Regional Logistics Controller, Videocon Industries Ltd.
It seems to a promising concept to be started in India in consideration of current situation of truck movements and load management at PAN India level. This kind of concept can change the way of handling demand and supply of load trucks
- Sr.Manager, Huawei Telecommunication (India) Co. Pvt.Ltd.
Certainly I liked the concept and it can be beneficial to entire value chain
- Logistics & Distribution Manager, DuPont PHI
This is a very good concept and should be put in use...
- President - Logistics, Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
The idea looks very good
- Manager - Logistics, FLSmidth
Yes Great, this is very good concept, since we are in this field from quite a long time hence we were feeling that this type of web page should be there which will provide all type of information in one place/page regarding requirement of transportation/availability of trucks/tankers, list of transporters, rates on daily basis as per destination for all kinds of product liquid/solid which will help all in logistics sector. Small scale industries those who cannot afford separate logistic cell, and also a small transporter without appointing more people they can also find out the loads as well as return loads every were in India shall be benefited of this portal. Great congratulation to all to come out with a unique concept
- Manager - Logistics, ABG Cement Ltd.
The concept sounds really good & seems to be of great help for backhauls
- MD, Entire Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
It is a supply chain management and online load board transportation and searching the loads and trucks for freight broker carrier and owners. Loading the trucks and sending to agencies or destination.
- Rakesh Agarwal – Branch Manager (Dhanu Logistics Ltd)
loadjunction.com is one stop solution site to find/post loads, trucks and to track day to day record about the same. As this website is updated daily 24x7. In short Loadjunction is a window to watch the whole world of transportation and to maintain the same.
- Srinivas Ayyagari – Manager Logistics and Warehouse (Prithivi Carrier Pvt. LTd)
Loadjunction is the agent between the customers and service provides using this website both customer and service provider can register their availability of both trucks and goods. So that it will be flexible for both of them, in the various ways like cost effective and time constraints.
- Neel Adhana – Head Operations & Logistics (TRS Shipping & Logistics Pvt. Ltd.)
It is great tool for all who involved in logistics and supply chain process like freight brokers, carriers, trucking companies, transporters and owners operators. It also gives the protection from malpractices which can hamper the business.
- Akash Nath Shamboo – Director (PLUR Logistics)
Inter based transportation tracking website. This portal helps brokers and shippers to post loads on the spot market and get trucks.
- Shashank Singhal – Logistic Officer (Future Logistics Ltd)
loadjunction.com is an online meeting or market place for customers who need transport options and transporters who need available cargo. It serves as a platform for customers to port their requirements and helps them find suitable vehicles and prices involved and transporters their load enabling comparison and right decision.
- Debasish Arshad – Regional Supply Chain Manager (South - Indian Warehouse Limited)
This website shows the activities done by trucks and loads. The first data shows the recently posted trucks from one place to another with its position and all the details which are require. The second data shows recently posted loads from one place to another with its position and all the details which are require it and shows the how big is these organization is.
- Dhanappal B Sinha – Assistant Manager (Shivan Warehousing Pvt Ltd)
It is an online postal useful to logistics manager of a company, transport houses, vehicle owners and intermediaries for different routes.
- Ventata Bansal – Deputy Manager (Golden Logistics P Ltd)
From this we can know which vehicle is going from where to where and whether it is FTL, Container or Trailer and we can assume when the truck is going to reach destination, what is the weight of the load and we can receive the SMS and help in case of enquiry arises from the customers.
- Arif Borges – Director (MidiCapital Cargo Pvt Ltd)
Real time information of loaded trucks, real time rate of different routes.
- Nikkoo Rajan Dahiya – Senior Executive- Logistics & Distribution (Deepi Logistics)
People want information and they want to be educated. The more information you provide, the more likely people are to trust you. People like to make up their own minds you can help them by providing enough information about your product or service to make them feel comfortable about buying from you. So it is a good initiative that to go online.
- Kunal Hastawala – Director - Logistics Services (ARMS Logistics India)